Re: a bug in autofs

From: Andrey R. Urazov (coola@ngs.ru)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 00:07:28 EST

On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 10:35:45AM -0800, Jeremy Fitzhardinge wrote:
> Well, if you post the decoded backtrace, I'm sure it will help the IDE
> developers find your problem. It looks to me like you've got
> something strange going on with IDE and/or ide-scsi.
I've just reproduced the crash and in the call trace of 12 entries only
to corresponded to a function in the System.map, the other were pointing
something in between function entries in the System.map. The one that
pointed exactly to a function entry point pointed to `do_page_fault'.

Best regards,
  Andrey Urazov

--
e-credibility: the non-guaranteeable likelihood that the electronic data
you're seeing is genuine rather than somebody's made-up crap.