Re: HPT372 RAID controller

From: Spacecake (lkml@spacecake.plus.com)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 15:33:38 EST

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
So, i tried the ac patch and now it all works!
Now all my harddisks are on this controller (CD-ROM and stuff are on the
original one), i just want to make sure... this is a stable kernel,
right? And the driver, it's... stable? :)
<frets over prospect of data loss>

In future i'll always try the ac kernel before asking people.
Will this appear in 2.4.21?
I'm off to go and post in several forums with a solution to the problem
now...

Thanks a lot,
 - Daniel