Re: PCI serial card with PCI 9052?

From: Pavel Janík (Pavel@Janik.cz)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 03:10:08 EST

   From: Andrey Panin <pazke@orbita1.ru>
   Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:30:21 +0300

Hi,

> Looks like this card needs special PLX related magic to work with interrupts.
> Can you try to set pci_plx9050_fn() as init function for this card ?

of course - immediately after setserial autoconfig the system goes to
Hollywood :-( I did not got the chance to debug it further, unfortunately.

--
Pavel Janík

Q: Why are we hiding from the police daddy? A: Because we use vi son, they use emacs. -- Thinkgeek.com T-Shirt - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/