module_list not exported

From: Thomas Heinz (thomasheinz@gmx.net)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 15:23:12 EST

Hi

Just a short question. Why are module_list and modlist_lock not
exported as symbols in 2.4? If they were available it would be very
easy to realize some kind of module autoloading mechanism for example.
Just loading the module via request_module and afterwards getting the
corresponding struct module * by searching through module_list
(and of course incrementing use count).

It would be kind if you could cc to my private e-mail as I'm
currently not subscribed. Thank you.

Regards

Thomas