The FlightTimes

From: flight@beam.screaming.net
Date: Fri Dec 27 2002 - 08:26:22 EST

Hello,

Please pardon my intrusion.

Could it be possible that you have an interest in aviation? I am writing to you to offer you a subscription to

The FlightTimes

An email based newspaper. It is read around the world by the aviation industry obtained by invitation only.

It is for Free..

My simple question..... My I send you a free sample?

You will not be bothered again; I will only contact you if you answer to this email. Thank you for your time.

James van Etten, editor The FlightTimes
London, UK +44 207 603 5340

flight@beam.screaming.net

Finally you can check out all the above and have an instant look at an older issue of my papers on our website; your sample however will be the latest issue.

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/londonmorningpaper

Scratch with the chickens or fly with the eagles

A Publication by The London Morning Paper Group
166 Blythe Road
West Kensington - London - W14 0HD
United Kingdom