agpgart and nforce2 -- I need your help!

From: Randy S. (hey_randy@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 16:10:28 EST

Hi folks,

   I'm currently developing nForce2 support for agpgart and I'm looking for
someone who can help me...

   Is anybody out there running nvagp with nforce2 chipset and an nvidia
video card?

   If so, I'd really appreciate it if someone could volunteer to run a
couple simple tests for me. I need a couple PCI register dumps for the
bridge.

Please CC me in any replies, as I don't currently subscribe (but I do check
the archives regularly).

   For those who are interested, I have a patch to agpgart that does detect
nforce2 chipset and reads the aperture base/size registers correctly -- I'm
now working on the memory mask, control register, and error status
registers. What I have thus far allows me to run a 3rd party video driver
(fglrx in my case) with nforce 2. It just doesn't have 3d acceleration yet.

Thanks!
   Randy Sharo
   hey_randy@hotmail.com