Re: Linux iSCSI Initiator, OpenSource (fwd) (Re: Gauntlet Set NOW!)

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@pyxtechnologies.com)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 20:54:02 EST

Rik and Richard,

As you see, I in good faith prior to this holy war, had initiated a formal
request include a new protocol into the Linux kernel prior to the freeze.
The extention was requested to insure the product was of the highest
quality and not limited with excessive erratium as the ratification of the
IETF modified, postponed, and delayed ; regardless of reason.

Obviously, PyX had (has) on its schedule to product a high quality target
which is transport independent on each side of the protocol. We are not
sure of this position because of the uncertain nature of the basic usages
of headers and export_symbols.

Regards,

Andre Hedrick, CTO & Founder
iSCSI Software Solutions Provider