2.4.18 compile error : nro_smp not defined

From: Rodrigo F. Baroni (rodrigobaroni@yahoo.com.br)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 11:03:30 EST

Hello all,

   I had tried to compile a 2.4.18 kernel in a pentium
233mhz mmx (lmr591 mother-board - all cards on-board)
and the same kernel at a Pentium III 550mhz (asus p299
mother-board - all cards off-board), and I´m putting
no support to smp (like it´s not a multi-processor
motherboard), but I had got a error that say "nro_smp
not defined" when I do %make bzImage (after a %make
dep).

    Does anybody knows what is going on?

 Rodrigo F Baroni
Computer Science Grad Student