Re: Why is Nvidia given GPL'd code to use in non-free drivers?

From: Adrian Bunk (bunk@fs.tum.de)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 17:30:25 EST

On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 01:46:18PM -0800, walt wrote:

>... The dinosaurs had their day --
> we all got our DNA from them -- and now they are gone.

(completely OT)

This is wrong. We didn't got our DNA from the dinosaurs. The split
in the evolution between the ancestors of the dinosaurs and our
ancestors happened many million years before the great time of the
dinosaurs.

cu
Adrian

--

"Is there not promise of rain?" Ling Tan asked suddenly out of the darkness. There had been need of rain for many days. "Only a promise," Lao Er said. Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed