New Via 8233 Sound concerns

From: Nathaniel Russell (reddog83@chartermi.net)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 01:07:09 EST

Hi Alan,
I figured i wouldn't bother you until after New Year's. I'm having a brnad
new problem when playing mp3 with XMMS and changing songs work's until
i start to load other program's like LimeWire and Yahoo! Messenger. All
deal with sound so i shut those off but i let XMMS keep playing
and then my audio from XMMS just shut's down and doesn't wanna play after that.
I don't know if i'm sending to many packets of audio to my sound card at
one time or if i'm just the lucky one with all the problems.
Nathaniel

CC me at reddog83@chartermi.net