Re: Honest does not pay here ...

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linux-ide.org)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 06:05:04 EST

Luigi,

I have finally determined that nobody really gives a flying flip what you
do or what ship. Nobody cares.

I have made more noise than a jackass in tin barn.

Trying to grab the attention of peer developers.
There are binary modules out there left and right.
Many are dirty, many are okay, many do not give a rip.
I have seen and know of lots of them.
The really bad ones I laugh in the face of the vendor.
Then there are the really slick ones, which I suspect can spoof anything.

I have asked for people to object, and only one person really has.

I have pissed off everyone.
While searching for the exact line of where things are black and white.
Nobody cares enough to help clear the air.
Nobody cares to pursue any of the existing binary modules.

I just do not get it anymore.
I guess I will shutup and do whatever.
Maybe I will get sued maybe I will not.

Regards,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group

Sorry for buggy everyone.
Sorry for asking first, instead of just doing it with thumb on nose.
Sorry most that I never found an answer.
Guess I need to listen to a lawyer.