Re: [apache-modules] Best HTML Parser

From: Charles Reitzel (creitzel@rcn.com)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 12:53:57 EST

I am partial to HTML Tidy for a few reasons:

1) cross-platform, reentrant C library
2) very forgiving of sloppy, malformed markup
3) produces clean markup - XHTML if requested
4) C++, Perl, Pascal, COM and .NET bindings available,
    others easily done with SWIG

But I must admit, as one of the primary developers, I am probably
biased. But if you need to get your markup cleaned up so that you can
apply XML tools to it, it is probably the best game in town.

For more info: http://tidy.sourceforge.net/

take it easy,
Charlie