Re: [OT] Re: ipv6 stack seems to forget to send ACKs

From: Andrew McGregor (andrew@indranet.co.nz)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 15:39:15 EST

Probably not slow and/or overloaded. I'd think it's more likely that it
has a routing update problem or an unreliable link. But whatever, this
seemed to me to be a classic 'dodgy box in the middle' rather than an end
host problem.

Andrew

--On Wednesday, January 08, 2003 21:31:04 +0100 Fabio Massimo Di Nitto