Re: observations on 2.5 config screens

From: Ruslan U. Zakirov (cubic@wildrose.miee.ru)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 08:38:05 EST

DJ> > Processor option would select the processor and any architecture dependent
DJ> > options, I would think. Something like "kernel characteristics" could have
DJ> > options like smp.
DJ> SMP isn't a processor option ?
DJ> Dave
Good day!
I think, first of all it's "General Kernel options(features)" to
support SMP(Preempt, MTRR) or not.
And may be would be better to move Processor Family and SubArch menu
to the top level of the menu? Then merge "General setup" and "Processor
type and features" in one menu.
It's just my opinion, no more.

 Ruslan mailto:cubic@wr.miee.ru