Re: Nvidia and its choice to read the GPL "differently"

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linux-ide.org)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 01:07:47 EST

Only when LKML can remove the advertising value of the wars cached on all
the web search engines will this forum be free of off topics. The bad
press is still press. People's self interest to rack up hits in a search
engine, is why much of the self promotion happens.

I am looking in the mirror and wonder why did I even reply or expose the
benefits of such debate.

GAK!