Re: Nvidia and its choice to read the GPL "differently"

From: Rob Wilkens (robw@optonline.net)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 20:36:59 EST

On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 00:33, Oliver Xymoron wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 06:14:37PM -0500, Richard Stallman wrote:
> [GNU/Linux stuff deleted]
>
> Can we all agree that this is indeed the kernel list and that the
> kernel is indeed known as simply 'Linux' and that therefore the
> GNU/Linux debate is off-topic here?

Wasn't it Linux Torvalds who origianlly started using the Minix forums
to proudly promote Linux to the Minix users (and apparently with some
success). I say it's fair game for other OS people to promote related
OS topics here, especially if related to the linux kernel (or Gnu/Linux
as the case may be).

-Rob
(running Debian Gnu/Linux)