2.5.55 ide-scsi scheduling while atomic!

From: sean darcy (seandarcy@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 12:36:09 EST

On 2.5.55 ( and .54) I've enabled scsi host emulation built in the kernel.
When I boot up with hdc=ide-scsi , it fails as it loads ide-scsi

scsi0: scsi host adapter emulation
VENDOR
TYPE [ it recognizes my sony cdrw, then hangs for a bit then ...]
ide-scsi: abort called for 2
bad: scheduling while atomic!

It then does a series of call traces, repeating the "scheduling while
atomic" message.