Re: Linux VM Documentation - Draft 1

From: Mel Gorman (mel@csn.ul.ie)
Date: Sun Jan 12 2003 - 13:14:45 EST

On Sun, 12 Jan 2003 andrea.glorioso@binary-only.com wrote:

> If the license of your work allows, you could open a project on
> Sourcerforge, Berlios or Savannah (under non-GNU projects ;) ) and
> import your CVS tree there.

There is a savannagh project called the Linux Kernel Documentation Project
(LKDP) (http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/lkdp) set up by Abhishek
Nayani but it has been inactive for some time. I will eventually merge
with it (I have made contributions to it in the past) but am waiting to
get the last chapters finished first. It might be me being awkward but
it's difficult to have a number of people working on one document and
keeping the writing style consistent.

--
Mel Gorman
MSc Student, University of Limerick