Re: any chance of 2.6.0-test*?

From: Rob Wilkens (robw@optonline.net)
Date: Sun Jan 12 2003 - 18:16:02 EST

On Sun, 2003-01-12 at 18:00, Robert Love wrote:
> In the history of trolls on lkml, you are rising to the top. Are you
> proud?

Let's see, I subscribed Thursday, it's now Sunday.. That's 3 or 4 days
on the list.. I'm impressed if I've shot myself to the top of the entire
troll list that quickly.

Are there any other famous trolls to know about? :-) Does labelling or
classifying someone as a troll make it any easier to dismiss what
they're saying?

-Rob