Hi

From: Romeo Andrino Jr. (jonirdna@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 11:20:34 EST

Hi,

I hope you are doing well in whatever online business you are in right now.
Please allow a few minutes of your time to read what i would like to share
with you.

Internet has been considered as an indispensable tool in the future.

Im Romeo Andrino Jr. I am currently making real money from the net.
An established 5 year old company supported by a brilliant program that
give the company a name in the on line network marketing world. A company
with an incredible on line assistance that makes the difference among
other programs!! A step by step guidance towards our journey to success!

And you can start the program for FREE and enjoy the tremendous
savings in all your on line purchases for all kinds of products you want
for yourself and family.
And in doing so, you will start a life long business providing you
with a residual income that can make you proud as a legacy to your
children.

Not the get rich type.Any program that promises you to be lazy will
always bring us nowhere. Your journey to success will be guided all the way
by our team and the company, step by step.

This is 3 in 1.

SAVING, EARNING and LEARNING within the comforts of our homes
together with our families is the ultimate fulfillment.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO JOIN FOR FREE, click the URL:

  http://www.geocities.com/romeo_andrinojr

ONCE YOU HAVE THE ID#, you are locked in to our team and you can
access the report of your growing network anytime of the day!!That is why
it works!!!A company with a proven solid foundation because of its
visions for this unique consumer opportunity.

Internet users are increasing by millions every year!!! We have the
tools and the program to access this market.

On line and home-based is the future of business! A business not on
line today can no longer compete in the future. The market is global and
growing every second of the day due to the power and reach of the
internet.

Finding your site in the net makes us having this common vision for
the future!

I wish you good luck in your program! More power and have a nice day!
Hoping to hear from you soon.

Respectfully yours,
Romeo

Please click romeo1@philwebinc.com if you want to be removed from