Re: [OFFTOPIC] RMS and reactions to him

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linux-ide.org)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 16:51:41 EST

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Abramo Bagnara wrote:

> Larry McVoy wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 12:56:39PM -0700, Dax Kelson wrote:
> > > For nearly 10 years I've read many posts by RMS and the replies that
> > > follow. RMS's posts seem calm, rational and clearly presented. For the
> > > most part, the replies are emotional, high strung, and mean spirited
> > > personal attacks.
> >
> > If I calmly, rationally, and clearly state things which are not true,
> > are self serving, and are not relevant to a forum, what should I expect
> > in response?
>
> Are you serious about that?
>
> Do you known *any* absolute, objective, irrefutable truth?
>
> Would you like to perjury that *every* one of your posting is not self
> serving and fully relevant?
>
> Please stop that: I think you know as well as me that Dax is right.

Yeah,

<FIREBALL BAIT>

Just like the Pope does not believe in screwing little children, but
refuses to punish and pay for the actions of his advocates.

</FIREBALL BAIT>

The goal is to piss you off, and was selected because you live in Italy.

Regardless there is a little truth in the above, but must of it is twisted
to make a point which is not relivant (sp).