LFS problems

From: Justin Hibbits (jrh29@po.cwru.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 15:43:03 EST

For some reason, within the last 3 months, I've lost the ability to create
files, and format filesystems, larger than 4GB. I'm using kernel 2.4.18 with
the XFS patch. I'm trying to format a new filessytem, 120GB, as XFS, (also
tried as ext2), but get the error "Filesize limit exceeded". Is there
something I'm missing? I'm using the same exact kernel, and nothing else has
changed, except for some utilities. I was able to create a 120GB XFS
filesystem in October, so I'm kinda perplexed as to why it would suddenly just
decide that I can't format filesystems to be larger than 4GB anymore.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Justin Hibbits

--