The Linux Security Modules project provides a lightweight, general
purpose framework for access control. The LSM interface enables
security policies to be developed as loadable kernel modules.
See http://lsm.immunix.org for more information.
2.5.59-lsm1 patch released. This is a rebase up to 2.5.59 as well as
some minor interface and module updates. Out of tree projects will want
to resync with interface changes.
Full lsm-2.5 patch (LSM + all modules) is available at:
The whole ChangeLog for this release is at:
The LSM 2.5 BK tree can be pulled from:
- merge with 2.5.53-59 (GregKH and me)
- remove inode_post_lookup hook, add d_instantiate hook (Stephen Smalley)
- email addr updates (Stephen Smalley)
- merge with mainline ipc updates (me)
- Fix ipc merge whitespace diffs (Stephen Smalley)
- DTE: fix compilation errors (Stephen Smalley)
- SELinux: restore sem_semop (Stephen Smalley)
-- Linux Security Modules http://lsm.immunix.org http://lsm.bkbits.net - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to firstname.lastname@example.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Thu Jan 23 2003 - 22:00:28 EST