Kernel build problem, Need help.

From: GrandMasterLee (masterlee@digitalroadkill.net)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 02:58:48 EST

I patched 2.4.20 with O(1) sched + P4 O(1) sched patches and the kernel
will not build fully. I added a line to list.h "typedef struct list_head
list_t;" and that made it at least compile for a few mins till ld is
called for kernel.o, then poof.

Error output is here:

http://digitalroadkill.net/public/kernel/2.4.20-rmap15b-xfs-o1-lvm106-error3.txt

I'm trying to get this set of patches into my beta environment asap, but
I'm not sure why I've run into this. If anyone can help I'd appreciate
it.

TIA.

--
GrandMasterLee