Re: your mail

From: Anoop J. (cs99001@nitc.ac.in)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 04:49:16 EST

ok i shall put it in another way
since virtual indexing is a representation of the virtual memory,
it is possible for more multiple virtual addresses to represent the same
physical address.So the problem of aliasing occurs in the cache.Does page
coloring guarantee a unique mapping of physical address.If so how is the
maping from virtual to physical address

Thanks