Problem - See attached dmesg dump

From: Enlight (enlight@bentonrea.com)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 00:36:04 EST

To who can help,

While running make to build xfce3.8.18 I get an internal gcc error
segmentation fault. Also got similar error running rpmdrake. Needless to
say I can't finish the build.

Attached is a file with the error messages and a lot of info on my system.
The cdrom fail to open is another issue that I need to investigate. I don't
think it is related, but who knows.

Please cc personally to me, I am not subscribed to mailing list. If it is my
hardware, such as memory, please suggest method to test to verify.

Thanks,

Jerry