[RFC] Get rid of all procfs stuff for PCI subsystem.

From: Stanley Wang (stanley.wang@linux.co.intel.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 04:59:28 EST

Hi, Greg
When did I try to remove all procfs stuff from pci_hotplug_core.c,
I found I could only cut little codes off. So I suggest:
How about to get rid of all procfs stuff for PCI subsystem?
It could reduce about 700 lines codes from the kernel.
I think we could get all information from sysfs, right?
But it may break some user mode utilities.

What do you think about it?

Regards,
-Stan

--
Opinions expressed are those of the author and do not represent Intel
Corporation