[RFC] Enhance CPCI Hot Swap driver

From: Stanley Wang (stanley.wang@linux.co.intel.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 02:50:44 EST

Hi, Scott,
After reading your CPCI Hot Swap support codes, I have a suggestion
to enhance it:
How about to make it be full hot swap compliant?
I mean we could also do some works like "disable_slot" when we receive
the #ENUM & EXT signal. Hence the user could yank the hot swap board
without issuing command on the console.
How do you think about it?

Cheers,
-Stan

--
Opinions expressed are those of the author and do not represent Intel
Corporation