Re: Kernel 2.4.20 panic in scheduler

From: Paul Rolland (rol@as2917.net)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 01:57:51 EST

Hello,

Maybe unrelated, maybe not...
I too have a Dell 2650, Perc 3/Di and bcm5700, running 2.4.20...

What I see is the machine hang (really hang, nothing on the console,
still pinging but nothing else) why doing two or three simultaneous
copy of a 2 Gb file between the three 75Gb disks I have...

I other question : bcm5700 is supported in RedHat, as a module
only. At the same time, Kernel includes support for Broadcomm
Tigon3... Is it safe to use Tigon3 driver with a bcm5700 hardware ?

Regards,
Paul