BootScreen : The LPP for 2.4.

From: Prasad (prasad_s@students.iiit.net)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 02:13:32 EST

Hi all,
        Some days back there were some messages regarding the bootscreen.
I have a port for the linux progress patch that works fine. I have tried
it only on x86 but should work fine on others too. I think we are not
permitted to send attachments to this list. So i had to keep it on my
homepage. It can be downloaded from http://gdit.iiit.net/~prasad_s/lpp/

This is a simple port, which i did in order to tryout the progress patch.
so there could be some problems. feel free to mail suggessions to me.

The patch is for 2.4.18-4 (The default kernel in redhat7.3). However
theres an rpm of the same for redhat-8.0 (this rpm installs only the
kernel support. so you will have to download and use files that are
included in the patch tarball for redhat7.3)

Prasad.

--
Failure is not an option