Re: Monta Vista software license terms

From: andrea.glorioso@binary-only.com
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 12:36:19 EST

>>>>> "rl" == Robert Love <rml@mvista.com> writes:

    rl> Further, all of the source is available anyhow in various open
    rl> source projects.

I failed to find any source for Montavista XIP implementation, which
they claim they have put on their "Consumer Electronics" release.

Mind you, I do know that Montavista has no obbligation of giving me
that piece of source, as I haven't bought any of their products (I
would if I could gather some technical papers on their implementation
of XIP) but it would be nice if anyone knew something about this
issue.

Best regards,

andrea

--