Re: gcc 2.95 vs 3.21 performance

From: Pavel Janík (Pavel@Janik.cz)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 05:04:24 EST

   From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@transmeta.com>
   Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 14:14:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi Linus,

> lcc isn't really something I want to use, since the license is so
> strange, and thus can't be improved upon if there are issues with it.

what is the difference between compiler and source management system
regarding licenses and improvements?

--
Pavel Janík

I think I started with hitting C-h a lot. Really a LOT. -- Kai Grossjohann in gnu.emacs.help about Emacs knowledge - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/