Re: 2.5.59 kernel bugs

From: Alan Cox (alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 18:16:54 EST

On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 21:08, Martin J. Bligh wrote:
> Some fairly sickening stuff ... I'll log the following sections in bugzilla
> If any brave volunteers for the others want to go ahead with the other
> sections, and split the effort, would be much appreciated. Please mail
> back to lkml that you're doing it ... and watch very carefully on newly
> logged bugs for collisions ;-)

2.4-ac fixes applied for : (No name in the entry as I've not figured
out who to credit yet)

o Fix i2c_ack cris extra ";"
o Fix JSIOCSBTNMAP extra ";"
o Fix VIDIOCGTUNER on w9966
o Fix amd8111e_read_regs
o Fix smctr_load_node_addr
o Fix sym53c8xxx extra ";"
o Fix sym53c8xxx_2 extra ";"
o Fix cs46xx download area clear
o Fix hysdn bootup error handling
o Fix mtd mount error checks
o Fix dpt_i2o reset error paths
o Fix a jffs error path handler
o Fix es1371 error path on register
o Fix sscape operator precedence
o Fix copy counting in vrc5477 audio

Once the next -ac appears those should all drop into 2.5 if someone
wants to do the legwork