Re: 3c509 driver doesn't compile in 2.5.59

From: Marc Zyngier (mzyngier@freesurf.fr)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 04:54:22 EST

>>>>> "brain" == brain <brain@artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> writes:

brain> Hello.
brain> When I turn on 3c509 support in 2.5.59 kernel and try to compile, I get:

[snip]

You need to update to the latest BK patches (so you get the MCA
stuff), and then apply the patch I sent to the list yesterday.

brain> I'm not able to attach my config file because you'r mailing
brain> system rejects the mail even when I put the config into body of
brain> the message.

Nope. Your messages made it to the list, 4 times.
The messages you get is from some very annoying badly configured
machine from linuxgroup.net, which hit me twice yesterday...

        M.

--
Places change, faces change. Life is so very strange.