Re: mtdblock read only device broken?

From: David Woodhouse (dwmw2@infradead.org)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 15:13:28 EST

On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 17:44, Brian Murphy wrote:

> Thanks, can I download and test it from somewhere?

:pserver:anoncvs@cvs.infradead.org:/home/cvs

module mtd, password anoncvs.

I'm not entirely convinced the block device drivers work in 2.5 at the
moment. I was holding off on fixing them up, to let the 2.5 code
actually settle down, and to see if those who changed the core code
would fix up the drivers accordingly. My merge from Linus' tree recently
was more focussed on things which were relevant for a merge to 2.4,
rather than merging back to Linus -- that's my next task.

--
dwmw2