Re: fibre channel driver

From: Steve Brueggeman (xioborg@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 12:40:25 EST

Have you been able to get both the qla2200 and qla2300 to run at the same
time??? I've got a system with both cards installed, and am having problems.
Another problem (I think) is that the failover is in the driver, so I probably
will not be able to failover from the qla2300 card to the qla2200, correct?

Steve Brueggeman