Re: 2.5.60 cheerleading...

From: Werner Almesberger (wa@almesberger.net)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 23:10:49 EST

John Bradford wrote:
> If a release is badly broken, another one is usually quick to follow
> it, anyway.

It is my impression that this is frequently not the case.

I'd love Linus to release x.y.z before he goes to bed, go through
the bug reports that have trickled in while he's in a foul mood in
the morning, and then make a x.y.z+1 release with the most glaring
bugs fixed.

Of course, there are probably good reasons why Linus doesn't do
this already.

- Werner