RE: openbkweb-0.0

From: Vlad@geekizoid.com
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 19:11:31 EST

Hey Alan,
  I noticed a typographical error in your message. I thought I'd help you
out with a correction:

s/"All I want is to be able to review the 3c990 patch. Right now I
can't"/"All I want is to be able to review the 3c990 patch. Right now I
can't be bothered to use software that is being offered to me for free
because it's far more important to get into mindless flamewars over tools
that make life easier for everyone. Oh, and Stallman is god."

Hope that helps.