Help !! calling function in module from a user program

From: Sudharsan Vijayaraghavan (svijayar@cisco.com)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 07:50:51 EST

Hi,

Am a new bee to linux internals.
I am trying to make a simple program witch will call a function from a
module. I made a module compiled it and INSMOD-it into kernel, that works
fine. I would like to call from my user program a function defined in my
kernel module.

Please suggest any method thro' which this could be accomplished.
The only way i did it was by running my new module as insmod mymodule.o and
get my job done.

Thanks,
Sudharsan.