Re: What language has Alan's portaloo changed to?

From: Bill Davidsen (davidsen@tmr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 22:41:58 EST

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, Pavel [iso-8859-2] Janík wrote:

> I think that Alan's decision to start writing his diary in Welsh can be
> also a lecture for Linus: I hope Alan will change his (bad) decision to use
> Welsh and will come back to English even if writing in Welsh is good for
> him to learn Welsh but his decision hurts others. The same applies to Linus
> and BK.

The primary difference being that my lawyer sees no legal issues with
using Welch.

Having once worked on a project which was heavily commented in high school
Latin and BNF, I won't complain, I'll just stop reading until someone
posts a good Welch to English AI.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
  CTO, TMR Associates, Inc