Re: Syscall from Kernel Space

From: Prasad (prasad_s@students.iiit.net)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 12:49:56 EST

but what about masking the process. An example is... I want to use the
mmap syscall. the kernel implementation uses current->mm, but what i want
to do is, the current macro or the get_current() function should give me
the task_struct of a process so that the effect of the syscall is seen on
that process and not on the current kernel thread.

Prasad.