Re: [ANNOUNCE] 2.5 kernel errata list

From: Paul Larson (plars@linuxtestproject.org)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 13:19:50 EST

Sorry for the late reply, I'm down with the flu atm.

Rik van Riel wrote:

>How is this different from the 2.5 bugzilla database ?

The bugzilla database tracks problems, whether they are fixed or not.
 The errata list aims to be a quick (hopefully short) list of known
fixes to problems. Bugzilla also tracks all types of problems where the
errata list will usually only contain fixes to major, blocking problems.
 Basically I'm trying to keep a list that will help people quickly find
the diffs against releases that will help them get up and running enough
to test with.

Thanks,
Paul Larson