Fwd: Unresolved symbol error in __wake_up_sync

From: sudharsan vijayaraghavan (my_goal@rediffmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 09:44:11 EST

Sorry for resending this mail.We are struck in the midst of our
project.
Please can anyone help me out regarding the same.

Note: Forwarded message attached

-- Orignal Message --

 From: "sudharsan vijayaraghavan" <my_goal@rediffmail.com>
To: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Cc: narendiran_srinivasan@satyam.com
Subject: Unresolved symbol error in __wake_up_sync

attached mail follows:

Hi
    We wrote a module in which we used wake_up_interruptible,
wake_up_interruptible_sync calls and when I compiled it into a
module
with the appropriate Macros, it gets compiled properly.
         But once, when I try to load the module with insmod, I get
__wake_up_sync - unresolved symbol?
         What module should I load to get out this error? I am using
2.4.7-10.

Please help us out.

Regards,
Sudharsan.