OOPS: linux-2.4.20-rc1

From: Chris Sykes (chris@spackhandychoptubes.co.uk)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 09:03:37 EST

I got noticed a few Oops's in the logs of my firewall/gateway box.
It's been running fine for months without any other oops and still
seems to be chugging away quite happily.

The box is am AMD K6233 with 192MB, realtek 8139 network card
connected to my LAN and a 3c509 connected to my ADSL router.
Running linux 2.4.20-rc1 on an up-to-date Debian stable.

My .config and decoded Oops are attached. ksymoops through up some
warnings, not sure why as the kernel / System.map and running modules
should definately match.

Let me know if you need any more info.

--

(o- Chris Sykes -- GPG Key: http://www.sigsegv.plus.com/key.txt /\ "Don't worry. Everything is getting nicely out of control ..." v/_ Douglas Adams - The Salmon of Doubt