2.4.20-ck4

From: Con Kolivas (kernel@kolivas.org)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 23:45:01 EST

I've updated my patchset

It includes:
O(1) scheduler
Preempt
Low Latency
AA VM addons
Read Latency2
SuperMount
XFS
ACPI
DVD/CDRW packet writing
Desktop Tuning
optional extras:
Compressed caching
Rmap15d

Changes since ck3:
Supermount bug which caused random hangs has been quenched
AA VM has been updated to latest available
Packet writing for cdrw/dvd has been added
Rmap patch is now a patch which can be applied to the full ck4 patch which
rips out the aa vmversion

Known bugs:
Accounting bug in supermount causes harmless error on shutdown.

It can be found here:
http://kernel.kolivas.org
Domain name has changed sorry :-(

Please test carefully, especially the new features as I don't have the
resources to test them out.

Feel free to contact me with suggestions, questions, comments, patches and
requests

Con