Re: Mouse generating two mouse click events instead of one

From: Felipe Alfaro Solana (felipe_alfaro@linuxmail.org)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 06:40:12 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: binary man <the_binary_man@yahoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:36:36 +0100
To: "Felipe Alfaro Solana" <felipe_alfaro@linuxmail.org>
Subject: Re: Mouse generating two mouse click events instead of one

?
> Or perhaps you use gpm, but it isn't correctly configured ? Does your mouse works correctly on console ?
> Or perhaps your mouse is broken ;)

Sorry for the confusion: I *did* have two mouse input devices configured on XF86Config: one for my
Intellimouse mouse and another one for the laptop built-in PS/2 mouse. What is really curious is that the PS/2
touchpad wasn't working as it's modules wasn't loaded and neither /dev/psmouse nor /dev/psaux where
generating any input events.

Thanks to all!

http://www.linuxmail.org/