Re: BitBucket: GPL-ed KitBeeper clone

From: Pavel Janík (Pavel@Janik.cz)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 13:05:35 EST

   From: Pavel Machek <pavel@ucw.cz>
   Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 21:02:12 +0100

Pavel,

> I've created little project for read-only (for now ;-) kitbeeper
> clone. It is available at www.sf.net/projects/bitbucket (no tar balls,
> just get it fresh from CVS).

I think that it is waste of your valuable time to create clones of
proprietary software like KitBeeper (I do not want to infringe on Larry's
trademark) is. It is not worth the effort and in fact your work supports
using that proprietary tool. I suggest to completely remove the project.

--
Pavel Janík

In protocol design, perfection has been reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. -- RFC1925: The Twelve Networking Truths - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/