Re: smatch update / 2.5.64 / kbugs.org

From: dan carpenter (error27@email.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 03:15:29 EST

From: Greg KH <greg@kroah.com>
> What I really need to know is, what are all of the reported errors in a
> specific portion of the kernel tree. If you give some way to search
> based on filename and path, I think you will find a lot more people
> using the results of this tool. I know I would :)

You are right of course... I'll do that tomorrow evenning. :)

> Also, what advantage does signing up for a user account on the kbugs.org
> site give you?

I'm glad you asked. When you log in then you can moderate
the bugs as a bug or not a bug. I am going to make that
more obvious, by adding "Login to moderate" next to each
bug when you look at the source.

Tracking bug moderations from one version to the next is
basically working since 2.5.63.

thanks,
dan carpenter

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup