Re: Free pages leaking in 2.5.64?

From: Nigel Cunningham (ncunningham@clear.net.nz)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 19:50:21 EST

Hi.

Thanks for the reply. I hadn't looked at the hot/cold stuff before. I
sussed it out this morning and added a condition to the test for
refilling the pcp arrays, stopping them from being refilled during a
suspend/resume cycle. Now everything works fine in that area for me.
I'll check that there aren't any other calls to refill the pcp arrays,
so I can be sure it will work with interrupts enabled and whenever smp
support is added to swsusp.

Now I just have to get the image written and read back and switch from
using page flags to dynamically allocated bitmaps, as I said I would.

Thanks again for the reply and regards,

Nigel