Re: Linux BUG: Memory Leak

From: David Shirley (dave@cs.curtin.edu.au)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 02:19:47 EST

Err for starters you should include kernel version and OS versions etc.

Also how do you expect any computer to work once it has run out of
memory? Do you have swap partition? I suspect not, or a small one in
any case!

Some of the applications you mention are notorios for memory leaks
themselves. ie UT!

Cheers
Dave